Our arboriculture teams maintain tree stock in parks and open spaces, playgrounds, public estates, highways and public rights of way to ensure the safety of members of the public, pedestrians and road users. Based on over 25 years experience the Glendale team offers full support and reassurance in all areas of tree management.
Our clients include local authorities, housing associations, commercial businesses, government agencies and private landowners.
All Arboriculture works are carried out to BS 3998:2010 recommendations for Tree Work.
Our tree services include:
- Tree surgery and removal including trimming, shaping, root removal, dismantling and stump grinding
- Compliance inspections, tree assessment, remedial solutions and planning applications
- Tree hazard risk assessments and conditions surveys
- Tree planting
- Tree pruning and pollarding
- Chipping services
- Fungal identification
- Hedge trimming and reduction
- Semi-mature tree relocation through our specialist tree moving arm Civic Trees
- Estate management
- Cable bracing
- Tree preservation order management
- Vegetation Clearance Work
- Provide a 24 hour emergency call out service
- Utility and amenity arboriculture