Glendale’s estates teams aim to balance sustainability, conservation and environmental solutions with budget and efficiency for public, corporate and private sector clients.
Our team of woodland and countryside managers monitor and maintain estates across the country. This requires specialist skills and environmental development and we understand that only by working with our clients can beneficial results be delivered.
Glendale’s teams can offer a complete package of services for both rural and urban environments including:
- Woodland establishment and management
- Whip and tree planting
- Grant applications and advice
- Vegetation clearance and management
- Estate management
- Public rights of way maintenance
- Invasive weed control
- Habitat creation
- Hedgerow and shelter belt planting and maintenance
- Consultancy services
- Woodland surveys
- Complete construction and installation of signage, bridges, kissing gates, stiles, steps, etc.
- Lake and pond management
- Arboretum creation
- Meadow creation and management
Forestry consultancy is available through our sister company Treelands.
Our management team has extensive knowledge of the following environments
- Private woodlands and estates
- Environmental charities
- MOD sites
- Landfill sites
- Public rights of way