Glendale has provided public rights of way services in the southwest during the last few years, this includes larger trail’s such as the Parrett trail, Strawberry Line and Tarka trail to name a few.
We will liaise with local landowners, user groups and members of the public in order to tailor the maintenance requirements to suit the needs of the users.
Our Woodland and Countryside managers are available to offer advice and assistance in the following areas of PRoW management:
- Routine maintenance including grass cutting, strimming and cutting back
- Invasive weed control
- Large scale clearance works and seasonal vegetation clearance
- Native planting
- Ditch clearance
- Fly tipping removal and litter collection
- Fabrication and installation of signage, bridges, kissing gates, stiles, steps, finger posts etc.
- Decking, boardwalks, paving and paths
- Furniture installation and maintenance
Our managers can offer consultancy in the following areas:
- Footpath surveying and evaluation for improvements
- Survey & report work
- Safety and emergency tree work
- Public consultation
- PRoW officer cover