Glendale specialise in the design and planting of woodlands for both small 2 acre copses and large 300 acre woodlands. Our experienced local teams plant around 300,000 trees per year with the aim of enhancing the environment for everyone to enjoy and developing a rich asset for our clients.
Glendale can offer a full range of forestry and woodland management services including management planning and timber harvesting to gain the best possible returns from your woodland.
Other services include:
- Advice on available grants and support for grant applications
- Design of new woodlands
- Path cutting
- Licensed tree felling
- Hedgerow planting and cutting
- Tree and boundary protection
- Tree planting
- Practical advice from our trained foresters
- Woodland estate management
- Invasive species control
- Hay cutting and removal
- Furniture installation including fencing, path markers, stiles and gates
- Restoration of historic woodland
- Increasing value of woodlands (maximising economic and amenity potential)
- Habitat improvement
Glendale also offer survival guarantees on the stock we plant and a variety of maintenance packages to ensure the establishment of young woodlands.
These maintenance packages include:
- Noxious weed control